What is the cost of designing my house?
Assumptions for the Calculation
- Kitchen size is 6 feet X 10 feet with an L shape layout. Costs include IS710 BWP plywood along with other material specifications as well as tandem boxes, cup and saucer tray, cutlery and plain baskets with normal hinges from Hettich or Ebco brand.
- Master bedroom includes one four door 6 ft x 7 ft wardrobe with loft above.
- Other bedrooms (if any) have three door 5 ft x 7 ft wardrobe with loft above.
- Plywood of IS303 grade will be used in all locations except kitchen where IS710 BWP plywood will be used.
- All hinges and channels will be from Hettich or EBCO. Each double door wardrobe will have one lock from Europa brand. One drawer in each wardrobe will have a lock from Europa brand.
- We use only Fevicol, Pidilite or similar brand for glue. Iron nails and SS screws are used where necessary.
- All internal areas are laminated using white or off white 0.8 mm laminate.
- All external areas (for laminate finish work) will have 1 mm laminate based on selection.
- Glossy, HD Glossy, Matte, Texture and Plain laminates, all are included in calculation.
- Price mentioned above is ALL INCLUSIVE except GST.
- Extra costs may apply in cases of issues on sites like non-availability of lift to carry the material, costs for permissions and any other unforeseen issues.
- Any changes in material, design or sizes will result in change in quote which will be mentioned once the changes are finalized.
- Final quote for payment including changes need to be approved before work commences. No changes will be entertained once the execution starts.
- 10% payment for confirming the work and start of 2D designs
- 60% payment when design and selection are approved for material purchase for woodwork
- Balance 30% payment for labor and hardware purchase to be done when execution at site starts