|Tyoe of property||simplyinteriors|
|No of BHK||simplyinteriors|
Assumptions for the quote
- Kitchen size is 8 feet X 10 feet with an L shape layout. Costs include IS710 BWP plywood along with other material specifications as well as cup and saucer tray, cutlery and plain baskets with normal hinges from Hettich or Ebco brand.
- Master bedroom includes one four door 7 feet X 7 feet wardrobe with loft above.
- Other bedrooms (if any) have one three door 5 feet wide and 7 feet wide wardrobe with loft above.
- Plywood if IS303 grade from brand Archidply or similar will be used in all locations except kitchen where IS710 BWP plywood will be used.
- All hinges and channels will be from Hettich or EBCO. Each double door wardrobe will have one lock from Europa brand. One drawer in each wardrobe will have a lock from Europa brand.
- We use only Fevicol, Pidilite or similar brand for glue. Iron nails and SS screws are used where necessary.
- All internal areas are laminated using white or off white 0.8 mm laminate.
- All external areas (for laminate finish work) will have 1 mm laminate based on selection. Matte plain laminates have been included in quote. Glossy laminates or laminates with designs will be charged extra based on selection.
- All external areas (for membrane finish work) will have 0.1 mm membranes based on selection. These shutters will only be made in factory. Matte plain membranes have been included in quote. Glossy or design membranes will be charged extra based on selection.
- Price mentioned above is ALL INCLUSIVE.
- Extra costs may apply in cases of issues on sites like non-availability of lift to carry the material, costs for permissions and any other unforeseen issues.
- Any changes in material, design or sizes will result in change in quote which will be mentioned once the changes are finalized.
- Final quote for payment including changes need to be approved before work commences. No changes will be entertained once the execution starts.
- 70% payment needs to be done at the start of work.
- 25% payment needs to be done once the frames and doors are ready or material has been delivered on site in case of factory or off site execution.
- Balance payment needs to be done at time of handover or at time when client moves into the house, whichever is earlier.